Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Hello Thursday- new Cricut Carts!

Hi everyone! This past Thursday Provo Craft released a HUGE amount of new carts for your Cricut and Imagine! Some totally cool, awesomely inspiring ones that you really want to check out- you can see them all on the Cricut Blog!

Here are my projects that I made for the Cricut blog. Be sure to check out the Cricut Blog here. (if you are a Cricut Circle member you can see more projecs on the Cricut Cirlce blog).

Christmas Wish projects:









Next, some projects with a very cool cartrige- Noah's ABC Animals- great because there's a font, great images of the animals and- 3D cuts!!!













Some of my favorite carts that I can't wait to get my scrappy fingers on:
Ribbons and Rosettes-


Santa's Village Imagine cart-






tfl!, Charity

1 comment:

AlpacaRose said...

Thanks so much for the "taste" of the new carts. Oh dear, which one first???? Loved your Christmas cards.