Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

It's been a wonderful Christmastime at our house. It's amazing how much fun was crammed into two weeks. Summarizing: Cookie making with cousins,







a trip to see the lights at the historic downtown St. Augustine (photo not mine):



We spent the night roaming around the little shops, ate real New York style pizza, sweet treats from one of the fun handmade candy shops there and yummy coffee from a little coffee shop!

Then, it was Christmas Eve service at church, Christmas morning at our house, then off to Meme's house for a big Christmas breakfast with my parents, my brother and his family! We spent the whole day there playing games, cooking, read the Christmas story, Birthday cake for Jesus, opened presents and ended with a big dinner!






The matching shirts and skirts the girls have on were made by Amy (my sister in law) and I! I used my cricut expression to cut out the little trees!







The next day we traveled down to visit Brian's family! Lots of time with so many relatives there! We shopped, had a cousins slumber party, went to Downtown Disney on the way home- rode the merry go round there, shopped at the Lego store and ate lunch at T-Rex!

So, we're back home, getting back to work, school an life again- thankful for a Merry Christmas! Hope yours was wonderful too!

2 comments:

ScrappyMama said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of your holidays...glad that you had the chance to spend so much time with family.

Irma said...

Happy New Year! I love seeing your work in ST, now I tracked you down ;) will be a follower ;)