Thursday, January 13, 2011

Catching up.

It's no longer Christmas, but I wanted to share a few cards I made last month...

Merry Christmas trees card.
I used my Cricut Expression winter frolic cartridge along with Fancy Pants tradition line. tfl!

Here's a card I made with October Afternoon's campfire line, just made it a bit Christmasty!
Oh, Christmas tree.


Scrapbook Trends Magazine has a great new book out: 2011 Mini Album Idea Book



Here are two albums I have in the idea book using Punky Sprouts albums.









Here is a page that was in Scrapbook Trends December 2010.






How about one last card. I made it with October Afternoon's Seaside line. tfl!

3 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

I love all your work! Especially the mini albums..

scrapperbecka said...

Great cards I love those mini albums

slbt17 said...

wow! SOOOO much inspiration in one entry - my mind is spinning!
Sandra ltb