Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Goody bags and book character pumpkins

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween this year!






Halloween Goody Bags using 3 Birds Designs.

supplies:
3 Birds Designs 3d embellishment kit.
3 Birds Designs sticky sparkly letters and shapes.
3 Birds Designs must have glitter stack.
3 Birds Designs bling goodie box
3 Birds Designs must have bits and pieces.
3 Birds Must Have Cardstock Paper Pack.
small, brown paper bags- Target

I wanted to share some photos from literacy night at Alexander's school Thursday night. I shared below the pumpkin I made for his class- had to be a book character. Here are some of the pumpkins from other classes we saw at the literacy night. I know I spent a lot of time looking for ideas online so I figure maybe sharing more ideas here will help someone else too! tfl!









No comments: