Friday, October 15, 2010

Cute as a button!!!

I love this acrylic stamping kit from 3 Birds Designs- it is SO cute- it's called Cute as a Button (hee).



Here's a look at the Cute as a Button stamp kit:

In this kit you will receive:

* Clear acrylic storage box
* 18 2" x 2" acrylic stamp sheets
* Acrylic stamp block
* 2 1" pigment ink pads
* 240 assorted buttons
* Color idea sheet

some of the stamps:



Here are some cards I made using the stamp and button set. I love how you can make a whole bunch of simple cards to give as a card set. Or, you can go all out for a really special card!






Hope this gives you some ideas, Charity

4 comments:

Mary - Biker Granny said...

Adorable cards! I'm not much into stamping, but I love your use of buttons. Thanks for the inspiration and great ideas!

Kathy Martin said...

Love these cards and stamps! So much fun! :)

Becky said...

That tree card is super cute. I gotta get my hands on that stamp set!

Melissa said...

I saw some of your work on the Cosmo Cricket blog (my Halloween tag ended up on the blog too!!) You're cards are super cute! I'm now a follower. I would love for you to check out my blog: http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/