Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My etsy store

Sorry about a bit of salesmanship here... hee.. It's been a while since I updated my etsy shop, but I have several new things there now... and, my current favorite, SPOOL jewelry. I will gladly take custom orders, just contact me. Here are some of the spool jewelry items currently for sale:

Each spool is inked or hand painted first with crackle medium then acrylic paint. Each spool center was wrapped with October Afternoon's patterned paper. Then the spools were also coated with two coats of Mod Podge for protection from water, though I would not recommend immersing it in water. The spools were beaded onto clear or black pleather cord. They measure aproximately 7&1/2" long.

lemon-limeade mini spool bracelet



circle circle dot dot spool bracelet



Summer Soiree' mini spool bracelet



Grandma's attic spool bracelet




summer camp spool bracelet


5 comments:

Jen said...

WOW these are so fantastic!! What a great idea!

Marcie said...

Love these!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh sew fun! Love them! :)

Nicole Martel said...

lovely!!

JgWM said...

these are soooo cute!