Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hi!
CPS 162 is up at the card positioning system blog and I really love this one!
sketch 162:


I used new Bella Blvd Estate Sale line. I used a heart punch to create the petals for my flowers on this card. Simple technique, but I like how they turned out...



Aged to Perfection
Supplies:
patterned paper, stickers- Bella Blvd.
button- Basic Grey
heart dicut- EK success

Last week we had a wonderful family vacation over Alexander's spring break




We got to spend some time with cousins.
We also spent time with Brian's mom. It was so fun to see a sunset at the beach with her.
Easter Sunday we spent the morning at a sunrise service. It was really pretty. We left Granmama an Pop's house after that and headed for... the everglades... I'll share those pictures another day!

No comments: