Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The flip side.

Play using Simon Says from Piggy Tales...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5407740065960976626" />

I was working with the Simple Simon line from Piggy Tales and wanted to make something from it that isnt school themed, like the line is...
So, I used the flip side of one of the foiled, striped papers from this line... the back of the paper is this great teal color and the stripes on the front have made these wonderful striped embossed lines on the teal side that I decided to sand. Next, I used the back of the two round barndoors from the set. I cut out the centers, turned them over and used brown ink on the backs.
Also, I used the back sides of the chipboard letter centers to embellish my flowers.

The rubon flowers I actually rubbed onto tracing paper and cut out for a different texture.

tfl! and hope you're having a great day~!

No comments: