Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Fling Crop!

is going on this weekend at Create My Keepsake! The challenges go up every hour from 8am CST to 4pm CST... and if you create something for the challenges...
the deadline for all entries is Monday, April 6th at 8:00 am CST so be sure your project is loaded in the 8am hanging bouquet gallery by then (link above) you will be entered to win all sorts of prizes!
Then be sure to go back to the original challenge thread and post a pic of your layout by Monday, April 6th at 8:00 am (CST) to qualify for the GRAND prize.

Here's my creation! Hanging Bouquets!~ I used Scribble Scrabble's Ruth collection to make it! Love the soft colors of that line!~ Be sure to check out this thread at CMK for instructions!

3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh My! This is just SO pretty. I bought some styrofoam balls after seeing a Christmas ornament at my LSS but have never gotten around to using them yet. This is wonderful.

Judy said...

This is so cute! I love it.

Brenda said...

Charity, Your hanging bouquet is prettier than Pottery Barn's!!!

Would you, could you, please tell me how to get a butterfly like the one on your bouquet. I'm a cardmaker and have been wishing for a lacy butterfly.

Brenda