Thursday, April 30, 2009

Did someone say it was fall?

Well it IS... in another hemisphere! The one my brother and his family are in while serving as missionaries in Zambia... you can read about them on their blog!

So, in keeping with the fall theme (ha).. I'll share some fall creations with you!


Acorn Give Thanks card...
made using the Tortoise and the Hare line from Piggy Tales.

Go boy card (ok, this one's not really fallish, lol.
again using Piggy Tales tortoise and the hare line.



hee. another give thanks card (i didnt realize till now I used the same title, lol)


Give thanks card.
made using Scribble Scrabble's autumn afternoon line.




Autumn pumpkin decor
I had this little pumpkin I bought from Target's dollar section in the fall and used a template to cut the leaves from patterned paper. Then, I used my scor-pal to make the veins in the leaves. paper is from Scribble Scrabble's autumn afternoon collection. tfl!

No comments: