Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alexander's PreK Easter egg hunt!

Today was Alexander's PreK Easter egg hunt! He had a great time finding eggs and showing me the little chirpy chick they had made in his class. We all ate as families and friends on the lawn after the hunt- such a great picnic. Then we played on the playground before going home! Super fun and the weather today was completely perfect!




and now, some cards I made using the April Create My Keepsake kit!I used some of the Teresa Collins journal it spots for the base of my cards here. I cut out the shapes, mounted them onto colored cardstock and cut around the shape making sure to leave a colored, cardstock edge around the journaling shape. Next, I placed the shape onto a cardstock base! Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

ellen s. said...

i just love how you used that clock on the card! gorgeous!