Sunday, March 15, 2009

magic kindgom

Just wanted to share some more pictures of our time in Disney last week. We started the morning having breakfast with Mickey and the gang. The kids really liked meeting the characters, but usually got pretty shy once the characters got close...


Audrey really enjoyed riding the teacups.

We met tinkerbell and her friends in pixie hollow. She was really excited, but got a little nervous once it was time to meet them up close!

Alexander loved getting Chip and Dale at the Magic Kingdom. He really loves those guys.
Lots of other fun was had, but I was too busy enjoying it to take pictures! ha!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great pictures, Charity!
I love Chip and Dale, too! I remember when we went to Disney when I was eight that Dale gave me a hug! :)