Monday, February 9, 2009

A regular day!

If you're looking for scrappy stuff... it's coming soon... BUT for today... sharing some pics of my sweet little ones!

This morning I began doing the laundry before Alexander had to be shuffled to school. He was so excited to help strip his bed sheets! ha! He asked me to get the camera and take a picture of him helping... so, here he is helping mom get things ready to wash! What a little prince- gotta wonder what these little people think about sometimes!

I decided to take the camera with me when I went to pick up Alexander from preK... just wanted some pictures of him and some of his school buddies if ok with their parents. Most of the kids like to stay and play on the playground at the school after school's out! So, here are a couple pics of my two playing! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: