Monday, January 19, 2009

that's just cold!




hey everyone! not so cold here, but thought I'd share the last three of the six cards I made for the Dutch Cards Only magazine! I made these using Reminisce patterned papers and some other goodies! tfl. I'm having a good day so far! Alexander's home from school so he and Audrey have been playing all morning. I got to use skype to speak with my brother and his family who are missionaries in Zambia! It was so fun to see them! Hope your day is a great one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I love those wintery colors :)

Kandis Smith said...

beautiful and chilly cards girl--hehe!! LOVE them!

Ingrid said...

Your cards are gorgeous. As well as the other cards that were pubbed in the magazine. BTW, Cards Only is a Dutch magazine. ;-))