Friday, November 21, 2008

PreK Thanksgiving feast!

So Alexander's PreK class had their little thanksgiving feast yesterday! It was just for their class so I didn't get to see the feast, but here are some pics of Alexander in his Indian costume they made a few weeks ago and head-dress! They also had made the cutest little placemat! All the kids in his class were given Indian names. Alexander's was running dear, thus the deer on his shirt!


Of course, I had to take a picture of Audrey while I was at it! and I must say her eyes look so bright and pretty in this one!

7 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

they are just adorable Charity!!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh how adorable! love his shirt and her pretty pink coat!

Leigh Penner said...

Great pics!!
So cute!!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Overby said...

What cuties!!!

Renee Lamb said...

hee hee! sooooooooooooooo cute Charity!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Your little girl looks so adorable in that red coat! Great color for her and my grandsons had little parties like that, so fun.

Dria said...

You have adorable children ! I love "Running deers" outfit.. That brought back memories.