Sunday, November 16, 2008

emotional day indeed

I won't lie. I've been a bit of a mess today. With knowing that our time is up for now with my brother and his family. It's silly in some sense, because I know many families go years without seeing each other. It just went by to quickly this visit. Before I knew it we were at the end. I was a ball of emotions and tears this morning at church. Can't explain it, it was just raw, emotional, sad and I was completely at its mercy, couldn't hold it back. So, my sweet brother and fam will be boarding a plane heading back to Zambia tomorrow morning. They are a true blessing and will be missed till 1&1/2years from now they'll be home for a longer stay! Whew! Tomorrow I will breathe, pray and be thankful for the time we had. Thank You God for the blessing of family.

No comments: