Sunday, October 26, 2008

They're here!


First, a pretty typical day here at the Hassel home... little guy played for hours this morning with his Legos! We skipped church so we could go to the airport to see.....




Yep, the long awaited visit from my brother, Josh and his family! yay! (to learn more about him you can read their blog here. So, I was able to snap a few shots of all of us at the airport. They're pretty wiped out after flying over 30 hours with four children 7 and under!!!! The men were leaving from the airport to go to the jags game tonight and hope they had fun. So, you'll be seeing more of them on my blog for the next few weeks as I find the time. Got to see Luke, my new nephew, soon to turn one this week, for the first time! Cannot wait to hang out with them once they've rested! thanks for reading!~

No comments: