Monday, September 22, 2008

I opened an etsy store!

Well, I finally did it. After much pondering, wondering, trying to decide... I opened my etsy store... .
Yes. as of tonight I am now a seller on etsy... What's etsy, you ask... It's a place especially designed for people to buy and sell handmade items! There's some super cute stuff there, so beware of it's addictive powers....

So, if you're so inclined, check out my little place! Charity's Etsy Shop. Most of the things listed there have been published. Wish me luck!, Charity

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! congrats on your new venture, and good luck!!!

Lauren said...

Best of luck!!! way to go girl! off to check it out!

Leslie Ashe said...

Charity, I LOVE your Etsy!! GOOD LUCK with it!! Congrats on opening one! :)

Unknown said...

i like......

Unknown said...

Good for you Charity! Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll see HUGE success! ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

How exciting, Charity! I wish you worlds of good luck. I have been thinking about trying this, too, but haven't taken the plunge. I will love to see how it goes for you, and hope it's everything you could hope for!

Lori Renn said...

Congrats, Charity! Let us know how it's going. Your creations are beautiful!

Staci Taylor said...

How fun! Good luck Charity!!