Saturday, August 9, 2008

what a week!

Audrey has been sick all week... she actually ate a bit this morning, but she has a rash.... I used to get them quite a bit when I was young... so, here I am at home on a Saturday when I was supposed to be at work... but I want to be here to take care of my little sugar pop!

I haven't got much done that I can share with you this week... I did get my Chatterbox call back layout and project done! whew! There were a few cards I made for the Paper Crafts call that I actually forgot to submit. It's just been too crazy with little one being ill. BUT. I do have a sneek of my card for this weeks card positioning system's sketch! I really like this one and we have a great sponsor! You're going to want to check it all out Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Glorious` creations since I last visit you Charity:)x
Hope your little girl is soon better:)

shelly said...

beautiful art charity!