Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the stinkometer rates this day...

that's what i told Audrey today... it's been a 10 on the stinkometer as far as days went today for her. Poor sugarpop started getting sick with a fever yesterday afternoon... ended up at the doctor at 4pm today... her temp was 104 when they took it under her wee little arm! (after we had waited in the waiting room an hour to work her in, not complaining as they had to squeeze her in though). Long story short- they think it's viral and she'll just have to sweat it out... so, more tylenol in her future...

I've been trying to put my Chatterbox design team call-back projects together! Whew! I should know better than to check out who my competition is! There is so much talent in the names of those who received call backs! Wow! Tomorrow I'll try to share a card made using the super wonderful Chatterbox artsylicious products!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: