Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

I'm kind of liking the rain outside this morning... makes me feel like I don't have to be anywhere or worry about getting out! I do have to do laundry! Hope you're having a great day! I stayed up last night watching the Olympics! I've always loved them. Four years ago when Alexander was born I was up thru the night and I would watch the Olympics as I took care of him. I also almost finished a layout and used my Cricut!!! No, I didn't buy it... got it from being published in Paper Trends, Scrapbook Trends and Cards magazine the past few months! Talk about a nice surprise when I saw that on my doorstep! The rainy weather is keeping me from taking pics of my latest work, but I'll share the rest of my cps card from this week here! Our sponsor this week was Inque Boutique stamps! Loved this Halloween line and it worked perfectly with the new Halloween line from Cosmo Cricket! I stamped the bats onto dark paper and cut them out!
Halloween card- cps 77
Supplies: Stamp- Inque Boutique Ink- K&Co. Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Glitter: Around the Block glitter kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

`Fabulous` as always..."Happy Belated B`day" to your DS...
Have a wonderful weekend:)X