Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a Christmas Layout from a old witch

I just tucked Alexander in and while I was singing his goodnight song he reached up and put his little hands on my face.. so sweet... then, he says.. 'mommy, what are these little bump things on your nose?'. i say 'I don't know what they're called, I just have bumps that are on a few spots on my face' he says ' Are they because you're going to be an old witch?'!!!!

anyways!
New Tradition
well, not sure this came out as I had hoped, but at least I have it on a page! MM passport pp, Flair pp (i believe that's what the stars are). BG letter stickers. MM rubon letters. tfl!

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Seriously, hilarious! Gotta love what your kids say!

Annapurna said...

Oh no! You should let him watch some witch movie. I voted for you, 1. I liked yours and 2. I didn't know anyone else in there even remotely.

Lovely LO!