Saturday, June 21, 2008

trying to mend

so, 3 out of 4. that's how many of us have had a cold at my house this weekend. It's normally Saturday that I can pick up a few hours at work, but not this weekend. What can you do?
We have so much to be thankful for and I think we're on the mend... hopefully ... so, I shouldn't complain, right~
with that, I'll share a pic of Audrey I took this week and a glimpse at the cps card I made for this week's sketch- sketch 70. You'll have to check the blog Sunday for the sketch and other cards from the team~

3 comments:

kes said...

love your blog so fascinating. Thanks for the sneaky peek and hope you are all well soon.
Kes
x

Anonymous said...

Oh swet Audrey:)
and I hope your feeling a lot better Charity...
I love your card on the CPS Blog...Fab as always tfs!!!:)X

SmilynStef said...

I love the colors in your card ... and the scored lines were a great idea.