Saturday, December 22, 2007

ok, Laura- here's my 7 random/weird things about me

so, Laura tagged me and I am finally giving you my list:
1. I have lived in Florida most of my life. YET I have NEVER been water skiing. I have snow skiid several times but never water! ok?
2. Don't like really spicy food. Just don't see the point of it,lol.
3. I know almost all the lines from Princess Bride.
4.People used to tell me i looked like Debbie Gibson when I was younger.
5. I can sing row, row, row your boat backwards.
6. I don't like raw tomatoes.
7. Every time I yawn my eyes water and it makes it look like I'm crying!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I also know almost all the lines from The Princess Bride. Best movie EVER!

:)

Patter Cross said...

Oh those are fun!!! I LOVE spicy food!!! It would probably make your eyes water more though. :)

Laura Williams said...

dude - you DO look like Debbie Gibson!!! I get lost. . .in your eyes. . hahahahha. that's awesome. and i am VERY happy to know another non-tomato eater!!! You me, and angie could start a club! :)

emilia in Taiwan said...

so nice to know more about you!