Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar Memory Purse set

My birthday was yesterday. Pappy came over and babysat. Brian and I went to our favorite restaurant (where we had our first date)--- Biscotti's. We shared crabmeat artichoke fondue as an appetizer and a fabulous steak, blue cheese-bacon mashed potatoes, asparagus with a huckleberry bernaise sauce! whew! it was delish!

then, to top it off... white chocolate macademia nut cheescake that was so fluffy and fabulous!

Ok. I know Valentine's Day is far away, but I love how the cosmo cricket looks with the Memory Purse. I made a checkbook cover, gift card holder and Memory Purse! www.memorypurses.com tfl!




3 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Gorgeous set! I love it!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

ooh, Chraity. This is stunning. I love the fun, bright colors!

Rachael said...

Beautiful projects!